Position/Title: Digital Campaign Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
As the Digital Campaign Manager you will be required to work collaboratively with the agency’s Strategic Planner and creative team, to develop marketing campaigns using social media and digital platforms for Gatecrasher clients. Being a varied role, your time will involve planning, executing and evaluating online advertising campaigns, whilst contributing towards the strategy and delivery of non-paid online marketing, such as social media and blog content. The candidate should posses a results-driven but creative drive, and be able to articulate ideas to the design and account management teams. The Digital Campaign Manager will drive our digital marketing activities both internally and externally, working closely with our digital, account management and planning staff.
- Develop and execute integrated digital marketing plans for both ‘always on’ and one-off campaigns, including budgets, scheduling, channel selection, and ad formats.
- Work with the agency’s Strategic Planner, internal creative team, and account management to ensure creative executions are in line with the wider digital strategy, and are produced to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Work closely with the Digital Campaign Coordinator to ensure all campaign set up is accurate and tracked effectively, being hands-on with set up when required.
- Identify, evaluate and optimise campaigns to improve effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service, always with one-eye open to additional advertising opportunities for clients.
- Review all digital reporting and deliver tailored commentary based on the client’s digital and business objectives, presenting this first-hand to the client post-campaign.
- Attend editorial sessions for non-paid digital content and work with account management to ensure quality content schedules are delivered for clients.
- Liaise with the internal website design and development team with regards to optimum content for campaign micro sites and landing pages.
- Manage the internal processes for all paid digital campaign proposals, set up, tracking, and reporting without error.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and marketing principles across SEM, display, social media, native, mobile-led, programmatic, and blogging. Knowledge of basic SEO practices and website user experience is a bonus.
- Experience with campaign planning including allocating budgets and tactics for reaching specific audiences. Familiar with online advertising set up and internal and external reporting.
- Good understanding of main social media platforms and how to meet marketing and business objectives using these.
- Understanding of digital marketing management and analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, AdWords, Hootsuite, Sprout, AgoraPulse Manager. Understanding of more sophisticated marketing automation software is an advantage.
- Self-motivated with good planning and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, creative and innovative. Able to think of digital as part of the wider media mix.
- Team player, willing to help others grow.
Register your interest using the form above.